[vc_row][vc_column el_class=”term” width=”1/1″][vc_custom_heading text=”Terms & Conditions” font_container=”tag:p|font_size:44px|text_align:left” google_fonts=”font_family:Lato%3A100%2C100italic%2C300%2C300italic%2Cregular%2Citalic%2C700%2C700italic%2C900%2C900italic|font_style:300%20light%20regular%3A300%3Anormal”][vc_column_text]In this agreement, You are the “customer”. We and us are “Hire4Baby”. “The equipment” means all or any of the items hired by you from us.
You will be deemed to have read and accepted these Terms when you confirm an order for the hire of Products and by making payment. Once we have accepted your order/payment there will be a binding contract between you and us for the hire of the Products on these Terms. No variation of these Terms and Conditions will be effective without our agreement in writing. Hire4Baby is owned and managed by A Little Luxury Trading LLC and the United Arab of Emirates is Company’s country of domicile.
Payment / Confirmation
After receiving your online booking request we will send you written confirmation by email within 24 hours to inform you and confirm availability of your order. This confirmation shall be checked thoroughly by you and any errors or queries notified to us within 48 hours of receiving such confirmation. If we receive no such notification we will assume the details of the confirmation are correct and delivery will be effected as agreed.
We agree to hire the equipment to you subject to availability and as specified in our confirmation email at the hire cost agreed. Payment of the full hire cost together with a refundable deposit must be made at time of confirmation to confirm your booking. Payment is to be made by one of our preferred payment methods unless otherwise arranged. You shall be responsible for all expenses (including any delivery fees) invoiced by Hire4Baby.
We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED. If “Credit Card Online” is selected as the payment methods then the details on the Customers ID (Card holders ID) should exactly match that of the credit card used to make the purchase.
Prices, Delivery & Pick-Up Services
- We will deliver the equipment at a time convenient to both parties on the first date of hire or earlier by agreement.
- We will collect, or you may return the equipment on the agreed date at a time convenient to both parties.
- You are responsible for checking the equipment immediately upon delivery to ensure it is undamaged, in good working order and fit for the intended purpose. You will notify us on the day of delivery if this is not the case.
- Instructions will be supplied with all equipment, where these have been supplied by the manufacturer, and you are responsible for reading these carefully prior to using the equipment and for complying with these instructions whilst using the equipment.
- All hired Products must be returned on or before the return date listed on this agreement and in good clean condition (to our satisfaction).
For more information refer to the information below:
- Free delivery and collection for orders over AED300 between 9.30am and 8pm.
- Deliveries in Dubai under AED300 will incur a delivery and pick up fee of AED20 each trip.
- Dubai International Airport – AED100 each trip. *Conditions Apply
- Abu Dhabi International Airport – AED120 each trip. *Conditions Apply
- Abu Dhabi – please contact us for further details.
- Other areas available upon request.
Damages & Sanitary Conditions
- The hired equipment must be returned in the same condition as it was handed out to you (considering fair wear and tear).
- If equipment is not returned in the condition in which it was hired to you, for whatever reason, we reserve the right to retain the deposit paid to you.
- If the equipment is returned excessively soiled or stained (not limited to vomit, chewing gum or candy, stickers, crayons, markers, urine, fecal matter or any difficult to remove substance, or any item returned with an odor resulting from cigarette smoke), Hire4Baby will take AED200 cleaning fee out of your refundable security deposit.
- Items must be returned with all accessories, manuals and parts intact and in proper working order.
- Any equipment that is lost, stolen, or returned damaged or incomplete while hired out, will be taken from your refundable security deposit bond at the current replacement cost of the equipment.
- You have full responsibility for the care and safekeeping of the equipment and will retain it in your possession and under your control at all times.
- You are responsible for ensuring that it is used in a safe and sensible manner, used only for the purpose for which it is supplied and in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions and Dubai
- Hire4Baby’s instructions where necessary.
- It is your responsibility to provide adequate supervision where appropriate.
- Provided the goods are returned to us on the last date of hire in the same condition as you received them we shall return the deposit to you in full. In the event of the late return of any equipment, we shall be entitled to retain the deposit paid or part there of at the daily rate.
- You also agree not to hold Hire4Baby (and its owners) liable against any and all claims, liabilities, including negligence, liabilities, demands, actions, suits and proceedings, losses, costs, penalties, and damages, connected with, or resulting from the manufacture, selection, hire, purchase, delivery, possession, condition, use, operation, handling, transportation, or return of the equipment.
- We are not responsible for any injury, loss or claim arising out of the use of the equipment.
- Any failure by us to enforce any or all of these conditions shall not amount to, or be interpreted as waiver of any of our rights.
- In case of any disputes the law applicable would be based on the UAE Governing Law.
If you wish to cancel or amend your hire agreement, you are entitled to do so and the following refund guidelines apply:
- Cancelation more than 7 days prior to delivery: 100% refund
- Cancellation 7 – 3 days prior to delivery: 50% refund
- Cancellation 1 – 2 days prior to delivery: 25% refund
- Cancellation on the day will result in 0% refund.
Please note any early returns upon your own choice after the commencement of hire will not be entitled to any refund.
Cancellations must be submitted in writing to Hire4Baby via email@example.com which we will confirm back to you via written confirmation email.
All the refunds of any transaction’s amount against any purchase through this website would be refunded to the original mode of payment.
- We cannot accept responsibility for any failure or delay on our part to fulfill our obligations where such failure/delay is caused by circumstances beyond our control.
- All equipment supplied to you shall remain the property of Hire4Baby
- All features, content, specifications, products prices and images described or depicted on this web site are subject to change at any time without notice.
- From time to time, the Hire4Baby website may contain links to other websites that are not owned, operated or controlled by Dubai
- Hire4Baby. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you.
- If you use these links, you will leave this website. We are not responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other Web site.
- Hire4Baby owns the copyright for all content on this website, unless stated otherwise. We reserve the right to add or remove material, and correct errors.
- All personal information we collect about you passes through our secure server. We will keep all your personal information confidential. We will not sell or give any of your personal information to a third party without your permission.
- Hire4Baby will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC sanctions countries in compliance with the law of UAE.
All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]