BeSafe iZi Comfort X3 Isofix14th September 2015
BeSafe iZi Up X3 Fix14th September 2015
BeSafe recommend that children sit rearfacing for as long as possible, preferably until they are four years old. Sitting rearfacing is five times safer for children in this age group. iZi Combi X4 ISOfix can be installed close to the back of the seat when the child is small – which will give you up to ten centimeters extra legroom. The adjustable ISOfix arms allows the car seat to be adjusted as the child grows. The iZi Combi X4 ISOfix comes with five-point internal harness with magnets, easy installation and adjustment, and give your child great comfort and a good resting position.
- Rear facing position for as long as possible (depending on your child growing size), then forward facing.
- Head support and shoulder belts can be adjusted to their correct height with 1 operation in 8 positions.
- Side Impact Protection: protection for both head and neck by EPS in head support and seat shell.
- Easy to place the child in the seat thanks to magnets in the shoulder pads.
- Anti-rotation front brace protects your child from rear impact. As the child gets bigger, the front brace can be adjusted to give more leg room as necessary.
- Easy-to-use and integrated fold-down support leg
- Very easy installation in the car with universal Isofix connectors. The sliding ISOfix arms are adjustable in length.
- 5-point safety harness.
- Adjustable in 4 sitting or sleeping positions.
- Ventilation in the back support.
- Crash tested in accordance with ECE 4403.
- The seat cover is removable and washable (40° wool wash).
Always read the manufacturers handbook before installing any child car seat, and ensure its compatible with the car and child.