North States Easy-Close Gates17th July 2017
Ameda Elite20th September 2017
Symphony is Medela’s latest innovation in hospital-grade electric double pumps. With breakthrough 2-Phase Expression pumping, Symphony is proven to reduce pumping time through faster let-down and milk flow and remove as much milk as a breastfeed- ing baby. Symphony implements the results of extensive research on electric breastpumps initiated by Medela and conducted by internationally renowned lactation researcher Peter Hartmann, Ph.D.
- 2-Phase Expression® technology: Designed to mimic a baby’s natural nursing rhythm.
- Convenient: Single or double pumping.
- Two separate, independent membrane units: Allows switch – ing between single and double pumping by simply applying or removing the second collection kit to the breast
- Let-down button: Moms can easily return to stimulation by pressing the let-down button
- Initiate and maintain milk supply: If direct breastfeeding is not possible, as well as collect breastmilk at work or during other absences from the baby.
- Hospital grade (multi-user): The pump’s kit is separate from the pumping mechanism and protected from overflow by a specially designed membrane
This pump is to be used with the Medela Symphony Collection Kit.